Paros is truly the island with something for everyone. More than we could fit on one page.
|This is one of my favourite photos because it shows that old
Greece still exists on Paros.
For more Greek island and beach photos please browse through the site or jump to our Gallery.
Some links to our friends and neighbours:
- Paros Life is the local expat newsletter with a wealth of factual information and features of interest to the longer term resident.
- Aegean Wildlife Hospital - One of few in Greece - Has housing for volunteers. More information for volunteers Here
- Aegean Center for the Fine Arts - For the past forty years has offered small group and individualized study in the visual arts and creative writing.
- Hellenic International Studies in the Arts - A fine arts school offering workshops, seminars, and full semester study abroad programs in painting, writing and humanities.
- Dikemes: Study Abroad Programs in Greece - Athens and Paros, what more could you ask. Archaeology and modern Greek language immersion in our village of Aliki.
- Studio Yria - Handcrafted Ceramic Production. In business over 23 years, their mountain top location offers working space and residencies for artists and craft persons both Greek and foreign. This studio is a highlight of any artist's visit.
- Cycladic Centre for painting, drawing, photography, architecture and more.
- Hans Giesen - Our friend and international renown artist usually conducts a workshop in June. His web site is in Dutch but he does speak English. My link is not working at this time, however.
- Artists on the Move - Ongoing workshops and classes in painting, drawing and printmaking.
- International Paros Art Circle - expanding artistic opportunities by networking with all kinds of art institutions, locally and globally.
- Lefkes House of Literature - provides subsidized housing for published writers and translators as well as community support. Located in the traditional mountain village of Lefkes which is both tranquil and sensually stimulating to the right brain oriented person.
For a list of local art galleries and information about Painting on Paros go HERE
Our complete set of 1z0-051 dumps test questions and E20-517 dumps study guides you in exact way so you will pass your real 70-467 dumps exam & Pass4sure HP0-Y49 training.
Some Other Web Sites that we recommend for Quality Information:
- Visit-Ancient-GreecVisit-Ancient-Greece.com Photos, descriptions and diagrams of all the major locations of ancient Greece that can be visited by the public. Pages on Paros:
Griekenland.net - A comprehensive - A comprehensive site on Paros and all Greece in the Dutch language by a respected magazine publisher.
- Matt Barrett's Excellent site for Paros and all Greece. Quality pictures.
- Piso Livadi - Information about the village's hotels, apartments, shops, bars and restaurants.
ExploreParos - One of a series on the islands presented by TravelInfo.gr
Real Estate / Property / Construction: Paros keeps growing. There are many businesses in this field; here are a few.
- Kristel Henauer of Kristel Henauer of Kastro Real Estate now in Aliki. She speaks German and French as well as Greek and English.
- Kalligrammon Designs- is a full service atelier providing design, construction and restoration of homes, businesses, interiors and furniture.
- Alighizakis Architects SA - Luxury villas in Drios and Golden Beach area plus a corkscrew collection. Beautiful photos on this site.
Enhance Your Hobby on Paros: Please don't forget that we can create classes and workshops suitable to any interest. See more on our Workshops page.
Comprehensive Descriptions of Paros Beaches
Calendar of Paros Festivals
Looking for something specific? Please use this Google Search Bar